Honda Logistics believes in contributing to the society through corporate activities, providing products and services that are beyond expectation from customers and society. In order to fulfil responsibility as a corporate citizen, HLIND will take initiatives for social activities. HLIND, through the CSR Activities, will endeavour to enhance value creation in the society and in the community, through its services, conduct and initiatives, so as to promote sustained growth for the society and community, in fulfilment of its role as a socially responsible corporate.
Honda Logistics acknowledges its roots and tirelessly works to address the needs and aspirations of the less privileged communities. We have multipronged CSR strategy that focuses on education, health, environment sustainability. Our CSR activities are in coherence with Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013.
Promoting education, contributing towards improving the basic educational facilities in government schools through distribution of bench desk set, school bags, uniforms, stationery, green board, sports kit, etc.
• During covid-19 times, Honda Logistics started to give more focus on infrastructure facilities in Primary Health Care Centers across the nearby villages through distribution of basic and advances medical instruments like ultra sound machines, fetal monitor, Oxygen Concentrator, ECG Machine, Patient Beds and other items for improving the healthcare facilities in the rural areas.
• Contributed to CSR through distribution of garbage rickshaw and dustbins as a part of Swatch Bharat mission across nearby villages with the objective of promotion of sanitation & waste management.
• Promoting safe drinking water through installation of water cooler with RO across the nearby villages aiming to provide clean drinking water in order to bring about an improvement in the general quality of life in the rural area.
• Contributed to CSR by supply and installation of solar & LED street lights in across nearby village streets which will give benefit to the village residents during night hours in common areas with the objective of promotion of energy conservation.
• Contributed to CSR through initiating tree plantation in its nearby villages with the objective of combating environmental issues such as deforestation, erosion of soil, desertification in semi-arid areas, global warming, and more. We are committed to mitigating the risks arising from climate change.